Friday 19 October 2012

Midnight post!

A midnight post Again! Had a lovely time meeting with an old friend tonight. We used to work together many years ago. That's 5 years to be exact but 15 in Mum-years. Does seem like it was a long long time ago that I was carefree and happily irresponsible. I slept for 11 hours and had long showers and rich foamy baths. My nails were perfect and I never had a hint of shadow on my upper lip. Ah! The bittersweet memories come flooding in now!

My daughter very nearly stood without support today, for a fraction of a second. I think she'll get there quicker than her brother did. It's been the highlight of my day today. That and having dinner with my old friend. I was rather looking forward to it as she has had quite a few setbacks this year and I was hoping to cheer her up. Mission accomplished over Big glasses of red wine! So I may be a bit buzzed as I'm writing this but the evening made me realise how much I take my good health for granted. I'm naturally a thin person so it's been easy for me to indulge my sweet tooth without having o worry about it..but guess what! The pounds are adding up and the fat is starting to stick! I need a new plan for fitness.. Well not a new plan as I don't have an Old one! I just need a plan..

Come tomorrow I'm going to hatch out a plan and the pounds will shed and the Gorgeous me will emerge! Hopefully while that's happening Brad Pitt will be walking by and notice the new Gorgeous Me and fall in Lust with me! (I'm thinking his love will be too shallow anyway..him being a gorgeous movie star and all that). Oh! How a girl can dream!!!!

Night night lovelies...here's to a new Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment