Saturday 27 October 2012

Midnight crushes

I know it's been a while since my last post. I feel really guilty writing this today especially since in my last post I promised to write in more regularly. But all that guilt couldn't hold me back tonight! I'm super excited and super charged at the moment! Had to share my Big crush!

So a little background Story to set the scene first! By now you all must know how little sleep I get since my 10 month baby refuses to go for more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep! It's driving me insane but I bear no grudge coz she's my baby and obviously in a lot of pain due to teething etc! (Aww!!) but it also leaves me with a lot of time tossing and turning in my bed trying to go back to sleep in between feeds. I've been filling the time by crawling through YouTube and Web. Thanks to this I now have a YouTube account, I'm an active eBay seller and I also have this blog! These are in addition to Facebook and twitter accounts that I already have. I must say its a lot to keep on top of and I'm building myself a massive web that will eventually end up taking all my time and my baby will just have to wait for her feeds while her mum rambles on her blog in the middle of the night! (must stop!)

So getting back to my Crushing-- as a result of all this web browsing and encouraged by insomnia and resulting reduced levels of brain functioning I have finally given into my crush of 3 months and ordered myself a...<drum roll>.. Louis Vuitton Berkeley ebony handbag! I ordered it half an hour back and couldn't wait to tweet, status update and post it on Twitter, Facebook and my blog respectively!

Im hoping it'll arrive first thing Monday morning and I'll post a few pictures of it here.. Not that it'll look any different to the pictures that are already out there but hey! A girls gotta shout her Love to the world! Love of Louis!

Later peeps, sleep tight and here's hoping I will too!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment