Wednesday 31 October 2012

An apple a night..keeps the Winks away

Happy Halloween you all!

I had some Halloween fun in the rain with my nieces and son this evening! We went Trick O Treating in the cold British weather! It rained on us and the wind blew our pointy hats away leaving us chasing after them, my son fell in a muddy puddle on the way and thoroughly enjoyed it! He had a George Pig moment there! Oh and we had lots of sweeties. The people on our street are a bit tight and live in big houses with gates. Not a very halloweeny friendly neighbourhood. So I drove the kids down to this sweet little road where most of the houses had Pumpkins flickering in the windows and cobwebs hanging off the front doors! There was candy galore and the kids had the best Trick O treat ever and we were all very pleased with our Loot! 

But alls not well this Halloween night! Here's a synopsis-

I'm probably an average techy person although some consider me fairly good with handling electronic devices and do trust me to update, backup and restore their devices such as cameras  and phones and this annoys the hell out of me mostly because while backing up my devices would be a straightforward easy five minute process but backing up another's takes up my precious hours because either they have either not installed the device correctly or just attract bad luck by some non-techy genes that they must posess and I therefore seem to lose an entire day sitting in front of a PC solving Their muddles while they go about their day happy as sunshine and just getting on with their Day!
Sometimes in such circumstances I have found that Ignorance must be bliss! It's blissful to Not know how to backup files and ruefully admit that they "just don't Get It" and then find a scapegoat to pile their troubles on! I say it's not Rocket science to learn how to Plug in your techies and follow basic instructions! It's just plain old "I can't be bothered" syndrome.

So anyway, the above ranting is to highlight my present status of a burden bearing Ass who is backing up a friend's iPhone 5 at 00:25 midnight. It's been over an hour and half and I still have about 35 mins to go before backup is complete! This is because the phone was last backed up in Nov 2011!! But my friend is somewhere sound asleep oblivious to the fact that I'm having a good old moan about her on my very pink and pretty blog!

So what do you non-existent readers think of Iphone 5 anyway? I've had mine for two days and I must say I absolutely love it. It's lighter than 4s and feels heavenly. That could also be because it's still unscratched and my kids sticky fingers have yet not found its smooth shiny surface. Yes I do love my I-5! 

Another day gone without my Berkeley.. Oh! How I'm tired of waiting! :( perhaps tomorrow?

Sleep tight everyone! Here's hoping I do too!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment