Wednesday 14 November 2012

Apologies Apologies!

I apologise profusely to all my ghostly readers! I have been caught up in a whirlwind of early X'mas shopping and have been unkindly ignoring my infant blog! To make up I do have some delish news to share! My Berkeley arrived in yesterday's Mail! Yeaaaa! As promised I did take some snazzy pictures which I will upload once I have figured out the password on my laptop! (Ever since I got an IPad, I have rarely used my laptop and now takes me a while to figure out the password...I know! " silly billy me" as my son would say). So that was the highlight of my day yesterday!

And today I'm pretty excited because I have a bidder on EBay! Yesssss! I'm telling you..all good things come in threes! So this story has a flashback>> Last month I went to Bicester Village hoping to get some good deals on some pretty drool-worthy handbags/shoes/trenches/anything. I finally found this gorgeous Gucci handbag which I knew my sister would absolutely Love Love since she's been harping on about how she's looking for that perfect Gucci to add to her budding handbag collection. So I went ahead and bought the bag as an early Xmas present for her.. (There was no way I could wait until Xmas to give it to her!) But turns out she has gone ahead and declared a " no gifts" policy this year.. Instead she's raising money for her favourite children's charity! Fair enough! And then I find out that the Gucci in Bicester don't refund your money..no sir! Only exchange! Needless to say I found myself in a bit of a pickle. So EBay to the rescue..I am hoping to get part of my money back from selling the handbag at a marginally lower price! I have One bidder so it's not too bad at the moment :)
Check out my eBay post and bid away! You will not be disappointed..it's truly what it is! Genuine all the way!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-new-Gucci-tote-/261127128627?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D3464250899611173111%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D150944700155%26

And finally..it was my daughter's first Diwali yesterday! My baby is growing up so fast..I still remember Feeling pregnant last year..I was hopeless at the Xmas sales and if I had a blog back then I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been ignored because I had energy to do Nothing that involved walking. She was a big baby too..by my standards anyway! She weighed 8lb 1oz and still has the softest skin and the brightest eyes! My sweet sweet angel..if only she'd sleep longer during the night! :( oh well! At least I caught up with my blog.

Farewell strangers..I do hope you all have a lovely day/night! Sleep tight everyone and here's hoping I do too!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment